We love having our face to face information events, but we can’t do them right now.
Children and young people still need foster families. If you are thinking about fostering why not join us from the comfort of your own home at our online information event.
We don't have anymore online events planned for 2020. You don't have to wait until next year to start your fostering journey with us. Call us on 0808 129 2600 or email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Events planned for 2021
We will have a day and evening session taking place on:
- Wednesday 7 July, 11am to 12noon
- Wednesday 7 July, 7pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 22 September, 11am to 12noon
- Wednesday 22 September, 7pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 20 October, 11am to 12noon
- Wednesay 20 October, 7pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 24 November, 11am to 12noon
- Wednesdady 24 November, 7pm to 8pm
At the events you will get to hear from our foster carers and social workers who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Book your place today!
If you would like to join us at any of the sessions please contact us in advance. You can do this by messaging us on Facebook, calling us on 0808 129 2600 or emailing Laura in our recruitment team at email@example.com
You can also contact us via our fostering webpage here https://www.trustfostering.co.uk/doncasterfutures by using the enquiry form to leave your contact details.
We look forward to meeting you soon.